Location: Cape Town
CapaCITi is a set of unique industry-demand driven, multi-stakeholder programmes with UCT, CPUT and UWC to fast-track and up-skill unemployed graduates (both IT and non-IT graduates) in IT skills in critical short supply – particularly Business Analysis & Systems Analysis, software development (mobile, java, php, IBM RPG, SAP etc) and IT Infrastructure and Application Management. We attract graduates from around South Africa and have an over 90% placement rate of our programme beneficiaries.
We have opportunities for:
- IT National Diplomas, BTechs and Degree graduates for Certification Programmes
- IT or Non-IT BTechs or Degrees from ANY field for Post Graduate Diplomas
- Must have completed a degree before 2013
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between 21-35 years old
- Must be unemployed or not employed in field of interest
- May not have completed another internship programme within the past 2 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in
Business Analysis and Systems Analysis
in any field
|UCT||February 2015||30 August 2014|
|Advanced JAVA Certification||IT BTech or National Diploma IT Graduates||CPUT||August 2014||31 July 2014|
|Microsoft .Net Certification
||IT BTech or National Diploma IT Graduates||CPUT||July 2014||25 June 2014|
How to Apply
Select application form and follow the application procedure. Important: Please ensure that you submit all required documents to avoid being disqualified. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Comments are closed.