Closing Date: 30 November 2014
Location: Cape Town
CapaCITi is a set of unique industry-demand driven, multi-stakeholder programmes with UCT, CPUT and UWC to fast-track and up-skill unemployed graduates (both IT and non-IT graduates) in IT skills in critical short supply – particularly Business Analysis & Systems Analysis, software development (mobile, java, php, IBM RPG, SAP etc) and IT Infrastructure and Application Management. We attract graduates from around South Africa and have an over 90% placement rate of our programme beneficiaries.
They have opportunities for:
- IT National Diplomas, BTechs and Degree graduates for Certification Programmes
- IT or Non-IT BTechs or Degrees from ANY field for Post Graduate Diplomas
- Must have completed a degree before 2014
- Degree / Btech in any field preference to non-IT grads
- South African citizen
- Must be between 21 – 35 years old
- Must be unemployed or not employed in field of interest
- May not have completed another internship programme within the past 2 years
How To Apply
Comments are closed.