Location: Cape Town
|Environmental ManagementClosing Date: 15 August 2014
- An appropriate B. degree in Environmental Management.
- Assisting in the implementation of environmental planning projects and programmes and the Cape Winelands Invasive Alien Vegetation Management and River Rehabilitation programmes.
- Data capturing on the Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) Integrated Reporting System (IRS).
- Assisting in project management and research, liaising and consulting with relevant individuals, local municipalities, provincial and national government, stakeholders and organisations.
- Assisting with the formulation and implementation of business plans.
- Assisting in ensuring the effective and efficient administration of the Division: Planning.
|Public Transport Planning and Regulation Graduate / internship ProgrammeClosing Date: 22 August 2014
- Successful completion of all S1 and S2 subjects of a National Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Provide efficient and effective support with the development of an Integrated Public Transport Network
- Valid code B driver’s licence.
- Application Form
- Computer literacy
- Excellent written, communication and networking skills.
- Good report writing skills
- Sound interpersonal relations.
How to Apply
Post: Stellenbosch Office, 46 ALEXANDER Street, P.O Box 100, 7599 or
Post: Worcester Office, 51 Trappes Street, P.O BOX 91, 6849
Enquiries: 0861 265 263