Closing Date: 20 February 2015
Capricorn District Municipality invites applications for financial assistance from well-performing matriculants who wish to further their studies at Capricorn FET (Seshego Campus). Financial aid will be awarded to financially needy and academically deserving students who will enrol for their full time first year of study . The bursary will cover full fees (registration, tuition fees, accommodation, meals and study materials).
- Excellent pass in grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Be financially needy (from disadvantaged background)
- Be willing to study civil engineering or water-related courses. Students will be expected to specialise in areas such as Welding, electricity, plumbing, fitting & turning as well as mechanical.
- Be willing to study at Capricorn FET (Seshego campus).
- Be a permanent resident of Capricorn District (proof from Municipality/tribal office)
- Proof of income of parent/s in the last 12 months
- Not be current beneficiary of any other bursary
How to apply
Download the Bursary Application Form 2015
Send motivation letter with certified copies of ID and Grade 12 Certificate. Complete the application form that is obtainable at the District and Local Municipal Offices (Aganang, Blouberg, Molemole, Lepelle-Nkumpi, Polokwane); and also on the website www.cdm.org.za
Previously disadvantaged and designated groupings are encouraged to apply. Applications should be hand delivered at Capricorn District Municipality, 41 Biccard Street, Polokwane or posted to The Records and
Registry Unit, Capricorn District Municipality,P .O Box 4100, Polokwane, 0700.
For more information, contact Zakhele Kganakga at 015 294 1028.