Closing Date: 30 April 2016
Capricorn District Municipality invites applications for financial assistance from well-performing matriculants who wish to further their studies at Institutions of Higher Learning within the district. Financial aid will be awarded to financially needy and academically deserving students who will enrol for their full time first year of study.
The bursary cover lull tees (registration, tuition, accommodation, study material and meals).
- Excellent pass in grade 12
- Be financially needy (from disadvantaged background)
- Be willing to study civil engineering or water-related career.
- Be permanent resident of Capricorn District (proof from Municipal office)
- Proof of income of parentis in the last 12 months
- Not be current beneficiary of any other bursary
HOW TO APPLY
- Send motivation letter with certified copies of ID and Grade 12 Certificate
- Complete the application form, that is obtainable at the District and Local Municipal Offices (Aganang, Blouberg, Molemole, Lepelle-Nkumpi, Polokwane); and also you can download the bursary application form online
- Applications should be submitted at Capricorn District Municipality, 41 Biccard Street, Polokwane
For more information, contact Zakhele Kganakga at 015 294 1028
Comments are closed.