Four vacancies exists for the above mentioned position at our Sasolburg branch. The successful applicants will report to the Training Center Manager.
- Grade 12 with mathematics, science, diesel trade theory obtained at a Technical High school.
- Preferably previous experience in the diesel trade.
- Preferably code 14 driver’s licence.
- Adhere to Company policies and Procedures.
- Attend lectures at the Company’s training centre as well as outsourced training providers.
- Practical training in the workshop.
- Adhere to safety standards.
- Record keeping of job cards and logbooks.
- Theory training.
- Practical training in the workshop at other branches.
- Ad Hoc
- Compliance to SHEQ requirements and applicable legislations
In return for your services, the company offers a market related remuneration package associated with the apprenticeship program. Cargo Carriers is an equal employment opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply Online if the link gives you problems, please apply via their main site.