Closing Date: 30 June 2015
A leanership opportunity exists for the above learnership program. The successful applicant will be based at our Head Office in Observatory and will be expected to travel to our branches on audit assignments. The incumbent will work closely with the Internal Auditor with some interaction with the Group Audit & Risk Manager.
- Grade 12 and Diploma in Internal Audit or a B Comm. Degree.
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s license and own transport will be an added advantage.
In return for your services, the company offers a market related remuneration package associated with the learnership program.
Cargo Carriers is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Completion of Cargo Carriers workplace structured training program.
- Completion and updating of the IIA -SA (Institute of Internal Auditors) training logbook.
- Assist the Internal Auditor with audit assignments across branches.
- Completion of audit working papers.
- Reports writing and audit file preparation.
- Attendance of the training modules and presentations at regular intervals over the duration of the program as set by the IIA-SA and successful completion of such modules when evaluated.
- Ad Hoc assignments as and when deemed necessary by the Group Audit & Risk Manager.
- Compliance to SHEQ requirements and applicable legislations
How to Apply
Apply for the Cargo Carriers Internal Audit Learnership Programme 2016