Closing Date: 14 March 2017
The Learnership provides unemployed people with a qualification in Gaming Operations. This then increases their chances of employability within the Gaming industry. The programme is accredited and the learner will exit with an NQF Level 4 qualification in Gaming operations and can be employed as Dealers or Guest Service Attendants.
- Passed Matric or Equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Mathematics E or 40% and Maths Literacy C or 60%
- English Passed and another official language
- No prior work experience Required
Skills and Knowledge
- Candidates should be committed and available for the 12 months starting from 1 May 2017 to 30 April 2018. A monthly stipend will be provided for the duration of the programme as well as daily meals. Sun Carnival City as an employer be responsible for hosting the candidates and providing workplace coaching.
- Unemployed youth from previously disadvantaged groups between the ages of 18 35 are invited to apply for participation in the programme. All candidates must be unemployed at the time of application and selection.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ability to work shifts and in a smoking area
- Sound inter-personal skills
- Well-presented and spoken
- Self motivated
- High levels of initiative and drive
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Carnival City Casino: Learnership Programme 2017