Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 21 July 2013
- To deal specific games in accordance with external company controls as approved by the Gaming Board.
- To create an environment that enhances excellent customer service.
- To ensure that GrandWest ‘s values and culture are practised on a daily basis.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Produce an original certified copy of ID and Matric certificate upon request.
- Impeccable attendance & disciplinary record
- Customer Service experience advantageous
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Numerical Skills
- Strong people orientation
- A confident , outgoing personality
- Attention to detail
- High concentration levels
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to stand while working for long periods of time
- A willingness to work in a smoking environment
- A willingness to work shifts ( The ability to work within a 7 -day, 24-hour rotation roster )
- Successful completion of the 6 weeks Tables Training Programme
- Successful Gaming Licence Application
Key Performance Areas:
- To deal specific games to maximize proft through game control, numerical computation and game communication.
- Security of tables operation
- Occasional involvement with promotional activities
How to Apply