Closing Date: 13 October 2016
Duration: 12 Months
CATHSSETA (Culture, Arts, Tourism, Hospitality, and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority) has provisionally contracted Insika Foundation NPC, for project management and the implementation of this programme within the host employers of choice in KwaZulu Natal. To this regard we are seeking suitable learners to participate in this programme for a period of 12 months.
An apprenticeship is similar to a learnership programme, it combines theory and practice into a single learning process. Completion of this apprenticeship programme will lead to National Certificate: Professional Cookery (Chef) – NQF Level 4 and / or relevant work experience.
Work Scope includes: Chef
All suitable learners are encouraged to apply for the qualification on the table below:
Minimum Qualification entry requirement: Matric Certificate or National Certificate Vocational (NQF Level 4: Professional Cookery)
- [x2] Curriculum Vitae (with next of kin particulars).
- [x2] Original certified copies of ID (No photocopy of the originally certified will be accepted).
- [x2] Original certified qualifications (No photocopy of the originally certified will be accepted).
- [x2] Proof of residence (Indicate the Municipality and the Municipal ward).
- [x2] Medical proof of disability, where applicable.
Candidates must be unemployed, not participating in any other skills development programme/project funded by any other public institution and must reside in KwaZulu Natal. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only and applications received after the closing date will not be considered. People with disabilities are encourage to apply.
How to Apply
All applications must be hand delivered or posted to:
Suite 4A Royal Palm
6 Palm Boulevard,
P.O Box 1431
For enquiries, kindly contact Ms. Thembi Mbele, 011 312 5184