Closing Date: 26 January 2016
CEF’s Internship Program is a newly created program designed to give university/ college students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program is 24 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback & coaching to help participants transition into the workplace.
CEF is contributing towards skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience in various skills areas. We therefore invite applications for an Internship programme which will commence on the 1st March 2016.
Who qualifies for this programme?
The Internship program is open to university and college students of various disciplines including Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Auditing, Communications, Information Technology, and more.
Qualifications / Requirements
- be a South African Citizen
- have excellent academic records
- be between the age of 18 and 25 years
- be able to speak and write English
- be unemployed
- not be registered or have been on any Learnership or Internship Programme
- have a completed Qualification ( Degree or 3 Year Diploma)
- demonstrate ability to be a team player
- demonstrate leadership ability
- be high performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- be a confident self-starter who has demonstrates drive
- have excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
How to Apply
Applying for the Internship Program is simple: Send your updated CV and latest transcript to [email protected] by 26th January 2016
Comments are closed.