Closing Date: 12 September 2014
Location: Western Cape
- BComm Degree / NDip with majors in Accounting, Economics or Finance including eiter Risk Management and / Auditing, among others.
- Must be between ages of 21 and 35
- Driver’s License will be an advantage
- Setting up and managing annual capital and operating budget
- Support with the financial accounts, annual financial statements and GRAP.
- Implementation of the MFMA
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans
- Computer Literacy and knowledge of Windows Spreedsheet applications.
How to Apply
Forward Application Forms, CV, certified copies of qualifications and driver’s license to: S Jooste, Municipal Manager, Private Bag X560, Beaufort West, 6970.
Enquiries: Gerda van Zyl, Tel: (023) 449 1000
Comments are closed.