Closing Date: 22 November 2012
- Coordinate and complete marketing admin functions
- Assist in proof reading all packaging and stickers
- Assist in dealing with agencies/suppliers iro – POS materials, Promotional Items etc.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external service providers and suppliers
- Assist in maintaining website
- Develop a strong understanding of TCBC products and services
- Assist in various duties required
- Assist in collating feedback on various promotional campaigns initiated by CFJ
- Proficiency in English will be an added advantage
- National Diploma in Marketing
How to Apply
This position will be filled in line with the objective’s of Pioneer Foods Employment Equity plans and therefore designated candidates as per the Employment Equity Act of 1998, are encouraged to apply.
Remuneration will be in line with relevant qualifications and experience.
Applications must be submitted no later than 16:00 on the job closing date.