Closing Date: 22 November 2012
- Participate in engineering assignments under close supervision.
- Spearhead problem solving and quality management initiatives.
- Plan and establish the sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and promote efficient utilisation.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine processes, standards, staffing and coordinate quality control objectives.
- Work individually or as part of a team; engineering and developing the best solution for the project needs, either single disciplined or as part of a multi disciplinary team.
- No experience required at entry level though previous experience in a similar industry will be advantageous.
- Able to interpret data and identify potential problems.
- Willing to learn.
- Organised, methodical and systematic.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About the Positions:
|Position||Qualification||How to Apply|
|Industrial Engineer||B Tech – Industrial Engineering||Apply Online|
|Electrical Engineer||B. Eng/ B. Sc/ B Tech – Electric Engineering Degree.||Apply Online|
|Mechanical Engineer||B. Eng/ B Sc/ B Tech – Mechanical Engineering||Apply Online|
The position will be based in either Johannesburg (East Rand), Western Cape (Ceres) or Bloemfontein and placement is at the Company’s discretion
This position will be filled in line with the objective’s of Pioneer Foods Employment Equity plans and therefore designated candidates as per the Employment Equity Act of 1998, are encouraged to apply. Other Information:Remuneration will be in line with relevant qualifications and experience.
Applications must be submitted no later than 16:00 on the job closing date.