Closing Date: 31 January 2013
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams
- Successfully complete all trade learning objectives on the apprenticeship programme
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment
- Learned trade codes & regulations
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration
- N3 (matric with maths and science)
How to Apply
This position will be filled in line with the objective’s of Pioneer Foods Employment Equity plans and therefore designated candidates as per the Employment Equity Act of 1998, are encouraged to apply.
Remuneration will be in line with relevant qualifications and experience.
Applications must be submitted no later than 16:00 on the job closing date