Closing Date: 11 May 2015
StipeNational Diploma: R5000.00
Chris Hani District Municipality wishes to invite applications from unemployed graduates residing within the Chris Hani District Municipality a rea of jurisdiction to assist in its Project Implementation and the Operations and Maintenance Programme and other operations in the Chris Hani District Municipality area. The programme forms part of the Chris Hani District Municipality’s Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP).
- National Diploma: Building 2x CHDM
- National Diploma: Tourism 1x CHDM
- Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma: Development Studies / Economics 1x CHDM
- Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma: Business Management 1x CHDM
- Bachelor’s Degree National Diploma: Public Relations Management / Communications 1x CHD
- Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma: Public Management / Public Administration / Management / Office Management & Technology 6 x CHDM
- Bach elor’s Degree / National Diploma: Public Administration / Archives and Records Management 1x CHDM
- Bachelor of Law 1x CHDM
- Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma: Human Resources Management 3x CHDM
- Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma: Information Technology 2x CHDM
- Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma: Accounting / Cost & Management Accounting or relevant qualification majoring in Accounting 10x CHDM (BTO) 2x CHDM (Engineering)
- Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma: Civil Engineering 3x CHDM
- Bachelor’s Degree / ND / N6: Electro Mechanical (1x Sakhisizwe Water Services 1x Intsika Yethu 1x Inkwanca 1x Lukhanji 1x Inkwanca 1x Emalahleni 1x Engcobo 1x Tsolwana)
- N3 Plumbing (1x Engcobo Water Services 1 Inxuba Yethemba 1x Inkwanca)
- Bachelor’s Degree: Social Science / Development Studies 2x CHDM (Institutional and Social Development)
- Nation al Diploma: Environmental Health and Proof of Registration as Student Environmental Health Officer 2x CHDM (Community Service)
- National Diploma / Degree: Environmental Management / Science or Natural Science 1x CHDM
- Applicants must have completed their qualification [Proof should be a ttached and academic records should also be attached for verification of major subjects ].
- Applicants must between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Applica nts must reside within the Chris Hani District Municipality [ Original stamp ed and signature of respective Ward Councillor on the proof of residence ].
- Applicants who previously benefited from the programme will not be considered from any governm ent department or any institution.
- Kindly specify your field of study in the subject of your application letter or specify the section you are applying for and also specify the area of placement as per your residential area .
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a practical assessment. The successful candidates will be mentored by our staff .
- It is expected that the successful applicants will be stationed within the respective local municipalities that fall within the jurisdiction of the Ch ris Hani District Municipality.
How to Apply
Application letters accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications, identity document and original proof of residence must be sent to th e Chris Hani District Municipality not later than the 11 th May 2015 . No faxed CV’’s or e – mail applications will be accepted. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date and time as determined by the Municipality. If the candidate / applicant is found canvassing any of the panelists he / she automatically disqualify him / herself. Appointments will be subjected to compulsory pre – employment screening in the form of qualification, reference, criminal checks and competenc y assessment (where applicable). Candidate s in possession of foreign qualification should attach a certificate of evaluation of their qualifications from SAQA. If the candidate has not been contacted within a month after the closing date he / she must accept that his / her application was unsuccessful.
Applications must be forwarded to: The Chris Hani District Municipality, Human Resources Section Privat e Bag X 7121, Queenstown, 5320 o r hand deliver to 15 Bells Road, Queenstown
Enquiries may be directed to Mr . V. Kula on (045) 808 46 17 / 69 / 85
Comments are closed.