Closing Date: 30 May 2016
Location: Cape Town
Cipla’s Graduate Program runs for a 12 month period. It is designed to help the Graduate make a smooth transition from campus into the world of work. The Graduate will be interacting with various stakeholders in the business who will share their experience, knowledge and passion. The Graduate role creates exposure to corporate, personal and leadership development which will lay a solid foundation for a successful career. The main purpose of this graduate role is to render financial assistance to the Supply Chain and Finance department.
- Passed and completed Tertiary Degree: Bcom. Majoring in Finance &/ Accounting & Supply Chain Management.
- Passed and completed Tertiary Degree / Diploma: Bcom. Accounting / BBusSci. Accounting / Bcom (Hons.) Accounting / BBusSci (Hons.) Accounting
- Passed and completed: Graphic Design qualification or equivalent
- Passed and Completed Matric or equivalent Experience:
- Maximum of 1 year if any for entry into the graduate programme
How to Apply
Comments are closed.