Application Closing Date: 24 August 2017
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
This programme aims to build future leaders & bring out the best in talented individuals with a targeted-development approach by setting the foundation for the development of critical skills required for success.
- An exceptional academic record in:
- overall aggregate of the degree programme;
- core subjects required to qualify in selected majors/ within core business disciplines
- Beyond your qualification you will be required to demonstrate leadership skills, be an initiator with a proactive approach, possess the ability to communicate effectively, drive excellence, detail orientated & exhibit learning ability.
Added benefits when joining us:
- We offer competitive salaries
- Delicious coffee & tea on tap
- Exclusive employee discounts on our range of over-the-counter medication
- We celebrate our successes and commemorate significant days that support the awareness of medical & social phenomenon affecting our communities.
- Employee wellness days keep you up to date with current health hacks & also provide you with the opportunity to exercise your entrepreneurial muscles or score a deal during our Cipla market days.
How to Apply
- Apply online by 24 August 2017 & attach your latest CV, copy of your ID & latest academic transcript – Kindly Note: If you haven’t heard from us four weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed & assessments will be conducted with the selected candidates in September 2017.
- Offers will be extended to our selected candidates in October 2017 to start in February 2018.
|Supply Chain Management