Location: Cape Town
We are seeking to employ graduates working in the field of Unit Trust and adopt the responsibility for the accurate and timeous processing of investor’s instructions and whatever else is necessary to ensure excellent client delivery whilst upholding the values, standards and integrity of the company.
- Relevant business / commerce degree
- The processing of all daily client transactions / instructions received via workflow.
- Performing validations on incoming client instructions and ensuring that this is done accurately and timeously within the given deadlines.
- Ensuring that all FICA requirements are complied with (where relevant).
- Confirming receipt of instructions with clients.
- Ensuring all incoming work is captured within required turnaround times and before relevant cut-offs.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to accept responsibility for all tasks done
- Flexible, energetic, trustworthy, organized, self-disciplined
How to Apply
Email: [email protected] or Fax: 086 622 0909
“Insert Graduate Programme – Unit Trust in subject line”
Comments are closed.