Location: City of Cape Town
Closing Date: 22 October 2013
REF: ES 74/13 Ext
Job Posting: 50500570
Stipend: R74 113 pa
- A minimum of an NTC III technical qualification (Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Engineering Science and any fourth subject) with Matric and English OR Technical Matric (Grade 12 # English, Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Physical Science and Technical Drawing) OR full NCV 4 (Electrical)
- A real interest in the electrical field
- A valid driver’s licence (preferably Code C1 # old Code 10) would be recommended
Key Performance Areas
- 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
- Unit H, Electricity Training Centre, Maitland
- Room 19, Block A2, Bloemhof Centre Parow Electricity Depot
- Parow Electricity Depot, No 1 Jean Simonis Street, Parow (Mr S Olderwagen)
- Wynberg Electricity Distribution Depot, off Rosmead Avenue, Wynberg (Mr P Cox)
How to Apply
The completed prescribed application form, as well as certified copies of your qualifications, driver’s licence and Identity Document, must be delivered by hand at the Human Resources Employment Counter, 2nd Floor, Tower Block, Civic Centre, 12 Hertzog Boulevard, Cape Town.
PLEASE NOTE: We couldn’t find the application forms online.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.