Closing Date: 20 November 2015
- A minimum of an NTC III technical qualification (Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Engineering Science and any fourth subject) with Matric and English
- Technical Matric (Grade 12 English, Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Physical Science and Technical Drawing
Full NCV 4 (Electrical).
- A real interest in the electrical field
- A valid driver’s licence (preferably Code C1 – old Code10) would be recommended.
How to Apply
An application form MUST be completed when applying. These forms are available from:
- 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
- Electricity Training Centre, Brackenfell
- Block F, Bloemhof Electricity Depot, Bloemhof Centre
- Parow Electricity Depot, No 1 Jean Simonis Street, Parow
- Wynberg Distribution Depot, off Rosmead Avenue, Wynberg
Please deliver your completed application to the 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
Comments are closed.