Location: Kuilsriver / Milnerton / Newlands / Wynberg / Woodstock
Closing Date: 28 March 2014
REF: SS 12/14 EXT
- Rendering an essential and efficient point duty service by ensuring the continuous flow of traffic as well as safety of pedestrians during peak hours at various points across the City.
Key Performance Areas
- Assisting with the flow of traffic at various locations or intersections specified by the supervisor.
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities in the scope of this position and providing support to immediate supervisor.
- Grade 12 ( Matriculation Certificate )
- No criminal record.
- Be energetic , medically fit and healthy
- Willing to submit to a medical examination
- Willing to work under all weather conditions
- Willing to work flexi time and split shifts.
- A valid motorcycle license would be preferred.
Preference will be given to:
- Applicants in possession of a motorcycle license.
- Applicants residing in or close to the above-mentioned locations.
How to Apply
Please forward a comprehensive CV and covering letter, including a certified copy of your Identity Document, to:
- E-mail: [email protected] OR hand deliver to: Corporate Human Resources Employment Counter, 2nd Floor, Tower Block, Civic Centre, 12 Hertzog Boulevard, Cape Town.
Enquiries: Matthew Ngqwebo, Tel: 021 400 9173
Comments are closed.