Closing Date: 31 October 2017
To quality you need:
- Learners in Grade 12 or first year students at a university, university of technology or FET College are invited to apply
- Studying towards a first Degree or National Diploma
- Permanent resident of Polokwane Municipality and coming from a disadvantaged background
- Not currently benefitting from any bursary scheme
How to Apply
Download Application Form(2.4MB) and the following should accompany the application forms:
- Certified copy of the latest Grade 12 results
- Proof of provisional admission from a recognised institution of higher learning
- Proof of residence in a form of confirmation letter from a local ward councillor or authorized traditional leaders
- Proof of income for parents / legal guardian
- Original/certified copy of pay-slips / pension slips for both parents / legal guardian/ (these should not be older than three (3) months) which indicate a combined Income for less than R200 000.00 per annum.
- In the case of deceased parents, please attach certified death certificates.
- If parents / guardian are self-employed, attach a copy of the latest financial statements (these should not be older than three (3) months).
- If from single parent headed household please attach an affidavit indicating that the other parent (mother / father) is not contributing financially towards the applicant.
- Certified copy of academic records / matric certificate / June results, whichever is the latest.
- Applicant must intend studying on a full time basis.
NB: Learners / students with disability who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
Completed forms should be submitted at 9th floor office no 908 or ground floor at the Civic Centre Cnr Landross Mare Street & Bodenstein Street, or they can be posted to: PO Box 111 Polokwane 0700.
Enquiries: Training and Skills Development -(015) 290 2211 / 2504
Comments are closed.