Closing Date: 18 October 2013
In order for the City of Tshwane to ensure a more representative workforce and to meet its future personnel needs, full-time study bursaries for Degrees and/or National Diplomas are available for 2014 in the following fields of study:
- ND: Financial Management or Accounting
- ND: Quality Control Management
- ND: Transport Management
- ND: Electrical Engineering (Power)
- ND: Horticulture
- B Engineering: Electrical
- BSO: Geomatics
- Degree: Finance or Accounting
- BTech: Electrical Engineering (Power)
- BTech/BSO: Mechanical Engineering
- BTech: Electrical Engineering
- BTech: Transport Management
- BTech: Quality Control Management
Students must comply with the entry requirements of academic institutions.
The bursary will cover class, registration and study material fees in full.
Enquiries: A Thifhulufhelwi, tel. 012 358-7514 OR V Mosweu, tel. 012 358-7516 OR E Kolobe, tel. 012 358-4125 OR K Matlou, tel. 012 358-0067
How to Apply
Application forms are obtainable at Human Resources, One Stop Services Centre, Mezzanine Level, Bothongo Plaza West Building, 271 Francis Baard Street. Completed application forms must be returned to the same office or alternatively posted to PO Box 440, Pretoria 0001 , for the attention of Strategic Competency Development Service (Tshwane Leadership and Management Academy).
NB: No faxed/e-mailed applications will be accepted.