Closing Date: 24 April
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- An appropriate tertiary career-related qualification (3 year diploma or degree) will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Customer Care and Call Centre experience
- Computer literate (extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Must be willing and able to work shifts
Personal attributes / competencies
Negotiation skills; Leadership skills; Communication skills; Analytical skills; Organizational skills; Advanced Linguistic Proficiency; Ability to do presentations.
- Analyses, Processes and Co-ordinates information on the service interruption process by:
- Receiving request/complaints from customers and locating the customers detail on the computer
- Analyzing the request and capturing relevant information on the computer system, using appropriate software package.
- Providing the customer with relevant information and updating the system.
- Conducting planned outage warning calls and other proactive information to customers.
- Completing required updating and follow-up procedures with affected customers by updating system information and calling customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Process and conduct account operations and customer service information and actions by:
- Advertising pre-paid customers vending and other relevant information such as electricity usage.
- Allocates electricity basic subsistence tariff telephonically.
- Processing Tele-transaction and updating customer information on relevant systems.
- Processing account queries and enquiries
- Initiating and responding to customer requests.
- Liaising with other processes and instructing required actions that have been indicated to the customer.
- Provides related information and processes general customer request by:
- Receiving the call, analyzing the interaction, capturing relevant information and responding to requests.
- Participates in and initiate continuous improvement and corrective actions:
- Identifying system, process and customer problems, exceptions, needs and service improvement opportunities.
- Reporting problems or opportunities to Supervisor.
- Participating in information sharing, development and implementation.
How to Apply
Apply for the City of Tshwane Call Centre Opportunities
Enquiries (Contact Person) V Lekwape (012 358 1192)/ M Hendricks (012 358 4971)