Closing Date: 20/9/2013
Remuneration: R 6 500 per month
Applications are awaited from dynamic people who recently obtained a relevant three-year bachelor’s degree or national diploma with major concentrations in economics, accounting or finance, to gain practical experience in Local Government Financial Management.
A three (3) year bachelor’s degree or national diploma with major concentrations in economics, accounting or finance.
Higher standard of computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Preference will be given to the employment of people from previously disadvantage group, disabilities and people from indigent register.
Personal attributes / competencies:
Good Writing skills (comments); Communication (written and verbal); organizational skills; Ability to work under pressure; Analytical thinking; Interpersonal skills; Problem solving skills; Accountancy skills; Accuracy and attention to detail
The City of Tshwane wants to capacitate young graduates for a career in Local Government Finance in the following:
- Strategic Leadership and management ( including people management)
- Strategic and operational financial management
- Financial and performance reporting
- Governance, professional ethics and values
- Auditing and accountability
- Partnership and stakeholder relation
- Change, risk and project management
- Procurement and contract management
Contact person: Isaac Mafisa (012 358 8418)/ Michelle Hendricks (012 358 4972)
How to Apply
Comments are closed.