Closing date: 30 April 2013 at 12:00
City of uMhlathuze hereby invites applications from suitably qualified graduates for our Graduate Trainee Programme. This Training Programme is aimed at providing workplace exposure and experience through skills transfer in the field of Engineering. Successful candidates will be involved in different projects/programmes within their areas of expertise, under the guidance of a mentor with industry level experience.
Qualified/unemployed graduates in possession of a 3-/4-year qualification in the fields listed below are invited to apply:
- BSc Eng/BEng or BTecn Electrical Engineering: Completed Degree (1)
- Bse Eng/Btech Mechanical Engineering: Completed Degree is)
- BSc Eng/BEng or BTech Civil Engineering: Completed Degree (2)
Salary: R174 000 per annum
- Each graduate will be registered as a Candidate Engineer with ECSA
- Before you apply. ensure that your degree is an accredited qualification for such registration
- You will be required to follow an ECSA Programme for a period oi three years until you are eligible to be registered as a Prolessional Engineer in your respective field of specialisation
- You will be allocated a Mentor who is a Professional Engineer
- You will be allocated an applicable personal computer (laptop).
Preference will be given to prospective graduates coming from and being based around the City of uMhlathuze jurisdiction and/or KwaZulu-Natal. Female graduates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Send all your applications with relevant certified degree cermicales, academic records.Identity Document and driver’s licence in an envelope marked as follows:
Ms Zandile Khoza,
City of uMhlathuze Graduate Development Programme,
Private Bag X1004, Richards Bay 3900
No taxes will be accepted.
Contact number (035) 9076376
Comments are closed.