Closing Date: 04 September 2014
Location: Midwater / Hazyview
To successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy.
- Matric / Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Maths, or a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy and 50% English (Essential)
- Successfully complete a Learnership Training Contract at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’S Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Upon successful completion you may become eligible to further your qualification towards the Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant)
How to Apply
- Midwater: Apply for the Clicks Learnership Training Opportunity in Midwater
- Hazyview: Apply for the Clicks Learnership Training Opportunity in Hazyview
If the above links give you problems please apply via their main website
Comments are closed.