Closing Date: 31 August 2014
The Pharmacist is responsible for providing high standards of pharmaceutical care and dispensary services in accordance with Good Pharmacy Practice as well as certain aspects related to stock and financial management of the pharmacy.
- B Pharm
- High standards of pharmaceutical service and care
- Provision of advice and pharmacy-initiated therapy
- Scheduled substance and dispensary stock control
- Efficient dispensary administration and management
- Accurate and safe dispensing of medication
- SAPC and relevant legal knowledge
- Customer service orientated
- Effective patient care
- Professional counselling
- Ethical working practice and compliance
How to Apply
Comments are closed.