Closing Date: 31 August 2016
In support of this commitment, we provide students with bursaries to pursue a Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) degree at a registered South African university.
In order to be eligible for the bursary, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Confirmed South African citizenship
- Registered 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year BPharm student
- A full-time undergraduate student at a South African tertiary institution
- Aged between 19 – 35 years
- Not be in possession of another bursary
Please note: preference will be given to historically disadvantaged South Africans.
The bursary funding will cover all tuition costs. Additional funding requests will be addressed by the Bursary Committee on a case by case basis and will be subject to a separate motivation.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.