Closing Date: 21 November 2014
As an Intern you will be responsible for providing high standards of pharmaceutical care and dispensary services in accordance with Good Pharmacy Practice as well as certain aspects related to stock and financial management of the pharmacy under the supervision of the Responsible Pharmacist.
- High standards of pharmaceutical service and care
- Provision of advice and pharmacy-initiated therapy
- Scheduled substance and dispensary stock control
- Efficient dispensary administration and management
- Accurate and safe dispensing of medication
- High standards of housekeeping and merchandise display
- Financial management and operational viability
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required to support the operational requirements of the pharmacy
- BPharm qualification
- Registration with South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
|Location: Montana Crossing|
If the above links give you problems please apply via their main website (recommended)
Comments are closed.