Closing Date: 01 September 2015
The Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary is awarded on an annual basis.
Applications for bursaries close on 1 September each year (in respect of bursaries for the following/next academic year).
To be considered for a bursary, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa;
- be enrolled as a full-time student at a South African university for the LLB degree (at undergraduate or postgraduate level) and
- complete the prescribed bursary application form and submit all supporting documentation before the deadline.
Please take note that:
Each application for a bursary is considered on its own merit taking into account the financial merit of the application as well as the following factors:
- academic performance and
- proven excellence in any other field.
The successful candidate will be required to –
- provide updated academic results and progress reports if and when required;
- attend one of the Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr vacation programmes for law students and
- agree to a right of first refusal with regard to articles of clerkship.
How to Apply
For more information about this bursary, please contact us:
apply4lawJHB@dlacdh.com or apply4lawCPT@dlacdh.com
Download The Application Form