Closing Date: 28 February 2014
- Ability to approach a need, task or idea from a new perspective and innovation through the application of engineering theory.
- Ability to display an understanding of technical or professional aspects of work, including a willingness to learn.
- Analytical, logical, conceptual, resourcefulness and problem solving skills is essential
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Tenacity to persistently work towards goal achievement despite difficulties experienced by changing strategies, doubling effort or using multiple approaches.
- Self-motivation, high energy levels and perseverance to accomplish difficult tasks as well as a positive attitude towards work and others.
- Ability to sustain work effort in a pressurised environment, including the handling of multiple tasks/projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills including technical report writing skills and project justifications.
- Ability to interpret and express ideas clearly, fluently, concisely and persuasively in writing, utilising the appropriate grammar and writing style suitable for a corporate setting. Ability to create trust and build a network of relationships with other functions to facilitate seamless execution of tasks/projects through a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work independently and confidently in applying own discretion when making applicable decisions.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft office suite packages and some knowledge of ERP packages.
- Travelling to different sites to execute tasks/projects, therefore driver’s licence is essential.
Skills, Experience & Education
BEng/BSc Mechanical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering is preferable, although BTech candidates would be considered.
How to Apply
If you have the necessary skills, experience and competence to succeed in this role, please register your CV on www.cocacolasabco.com and click on the “careers” icon or e-mail your application to Melissa Kannemeyer at [email protected] or fax to 086 576 8789.
Comments are closed.