Closing Date: 24 October 2014
Logistics Graduate in Training Programme 2015
Ref: 141021 – 1
Graduate-in-Training: Position is purely for candidates wishing to get exposure to Logistics- position is ideal for candidates that have recently graduated. The candidate will get exposure in Distribution and Warehouse, specifically.
- Candidate must have completed a Logistics, Accounting or Business Management Diploma or Degree.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
- Computer literacy in Excel and Word is essential.
- Good communication skills and maintain a high level of customers service
- Willing to travel.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Candidate must be able to work independently, and use his/her own discretion when making decisions.
- Driver’s licence is an advantage
How To Apply
Apply for CocaCola: Logistics Graduate in Training Programme 2015
Sales and Marketing Graduate in Training Programme 2015
Location: Port Elizabeth
Coca-Cola Fortune (CCF) is one of four licensed Coca-Cola bottlers in South Africa and has five manufacturing sites situated in Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Polokwane, Nelspruit and Port Shepstone. It has a wonderful diversity of people from all South Africa’s communities who work together to create a workplace that is energetic, challenging, exciting and rewarding. An exciting opportunity exists in the Marketing, Sales & Distribution department Port Elizabeth for the above-mentioned position, reporting into the Business & Information Solutions Manager. Successful candidates will sign a one year full time contract.
- Tertiary qualification in Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- Very strong numeracy / mathematical ability
- Proficiency in English is essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Performance driven
- Ability to maintain high effective levels of customer service
- Willing to travel
- Highly organized and strong planning
- Valid Code 8 license is essential
How To Apply
Apply for CocaCola: Sales and Marketing Graduate in Training Programme 2015