Location: Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 13 March 2014
- Proactively maintaining relationships with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Administration and coordination of the CSR Bursary Portfolio and SETA requirements and submissions. Supporting and coordination of internal employee events.
- Coordination and reporting of CSR projects nationally.
- Administration of BBBEE compliance requirements.
- Support and assist rollout and implementation of key projects.
Experience & Education
- BA Degree in Media Communications and/or Public Relations.
- Driver’s License (Code B).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Accountability & ability to work independently and under pressure.
How to apply
Comments are closed.