Closing Date: 31 October 2016
Location: Gauteng, Bloemfontein, Polokwane, KZN, Port Elizabeth
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Packaging/Manufacturing department at the above mentioned bottling plants across SA. We are looking for talented individuals’ with the relevant skills and experience to be appointed as Management Trainees: Packaging. The successful candidates will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
The successful candidate will:
Undergo a 12-18 month formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in management, packaging and manufacturing principles in order to prepare for a management position within CCBSA.
KEY FOCUS OUTPUTS WILL BE TO OPTIMIZE PLANT AND PROCESS PERFORMANCE THROUGH:
- Supporting continuous improvement
- Optimizing Raw Material Usage
- Supporting project planning and execution
- Optimizing plant availability & Quality
- Management of Human Resources to achieve a high performance culture
- Asset Care principles and ethic entrenched
- World Class Manufacturing
- Loss and Waste Analysis
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Analytical thinking ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative, conceptual problem solver
- Dynamic, open minded and flexible
- High energy levels with a bias for action
- Ability to work in teams
- Resilient with strong leadership abilities
- Proven track record of high performance
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- BSc Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineerng)
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- 70% and above academic average
- Drive, ambition & demonstrated leadership
- Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
- South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA
How to Apply
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply in writing to [email protected].
Please specify Management Trainee Application in the subject line along with the specific location you would like to apply for.
Comments are closed.