Closing Date: 18 July 2014
Location: Port Shepstone
An exciting opportunity exists for a recently qualified graduate to gain practical experience and exposure to the Manufacturing function whilst performing the role of a Technical Trainer.
- ND Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and / or a qualified artisan (fitter/ electrician or millwright) with at least N6.
- Operator training – including operating and autonomous maintenance functions.
- Identify Training needs and formulate learning plans
- Compile and source all relevant training material
- Conduct on the job practical training and classroom based technical training as per plan
- Coordinate and schedule all training interventions
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Accountability and ability to work independently
- Willingness to step into any other role as required as part of own development & for business needs.
- Proficient in MS Office& SAP will be advantageous
- Customer service orientation
How to Apply
Please don’t forget to take a look at our latest Bursaries, Learnership and Internships Programmes for the month of July
Comments are closed.