Closing Date: 06 June 2014 at 12h00
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) Recruitment and Induction Centre has technical, engineering and manufacturing opportunities available. We invite young people to apply.
A learnership takes one year to complete. Upon completion you will be qualified as a factory operator in:
Apprenticeships opportunities are available for the following trades:
- Aged between 18 and 29 years
- Female candidates
- Attended a technical school
- Applicants should NOT have participated in a SIMILAR apprenticeship / learnership previously
- Unemployed at the time of selection
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with a valid ID document and reside in the Nelson Mandela Bay
- Applicants should NOT have a criminal record
- CV, certified copy of ID document, certified copy of matric certificate and / or your NCV
How to Apply
Hand deliver to: Coega Human Capital Solutions, Recruitment Centre, R102, Old Coega Road, Markman.