Closing Date: 18 July 2014
Accelerated Artisan Training Programme September 2014 Intake
Applicants are invited to be trained for a period of 3-4 years in one of the following trades:
- Fitters & Turners
You do not necessarily need extensive experience, but we do require the following:
- A minimum of an N3 / Matric with Mathematics and Science and two relevant Trade-related subjects (with a minimum of 50% for each) or 7 subjects (including Mathematics and Science) at NCV Level 4 (with a minimum of 50% for each)
- Practical and logical, with an interest in equipment maintenance
- South African citizenship
- A willingness to work shifts and overtime, as required.
- In return, you will be trained for an outstanding career in maintenance.
- E-mail your application
- Indicate clearly that your application is for Apprenticeship
- Include copies of your qualifications
- Indicate your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.