Closing Date: 30 June 2015
Columbus Stainless Steel has the training opportunity to launch your career for the future.
Have you passed Grade 12 / N3 with Mathematics (40%) or Maths Literacy (60%) and are you interested in being trained as an operator in a production field? Our state of the art operation awaits you.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Technical ability and good hand eye coordination
- Fast learner, energetic, disciplined and good work ethic
- the motivation to learn and develop to become an equipment or process operator
- willingness to work shifts and overtime in our 24 hour operation
Upon successful completion of the 2 year (minimum) training programme, you will be awarded a MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification (NQF Level 2), which will equip you for the potential appointment in a metals production environment.
How to Apply
Send no more than one copy of your CV by fax to 086 695 1065 or email to email@example.com
You must: indicate clearly that your application is for the MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification as a Learner ◆ include copies of your qualifications ◆ Indicate Your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.