Interested applicants, who have completed their, Bcom in accounting, Bcompt or Bachelor of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting are invited to forward their applications for this exciting 12 months Graduate Trainee Programme.
We offer successful candidates:
- ·An opportunity of being trained in competition law and economics as the first step on an exciting career in this field.
- the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the dynamic and growing field of competition law in South Africa
- Technical and Soft Skills training through our Capacity Building Workshops and use of external training providers.
- Monthly wages to cover your transport fares and living allowance.
- Coaching and Mentorship programme
- an opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient, free and fair economy for all South Africans
- Bcom in accounting, Bcompt or Bachelor of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting
- Be a South African citizen
- Have obtained an average of 60% pass rate
- A consistent academic performer
- Should not have worked as a permanent employee previously
All applicants should have good academic background and well-developed writing, interpersonal skills and be computer literate.
How to Apply
- Attach CV, academic transcripts, Senior certificate with results and your ID copy
- Include contact details of two suitable references
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Comments are closed.