Closing Date: 06 January 2017
- Be a South African citizen.
- A consistent academic performer.
- Should not have worked as apermanentemployee previously.
All graduates should have:
- Good academic background.
- Good analytical, research and investigative skills.
- Well-developed writing skills.
- Interpersonal skills as well as computer literacy are prerequisites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Be a self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An energetic, dynamic and committed individual
- An opportunity of being trained in competition law and economics as the first step on an exciting career in this field.
- the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the dynamic and growing field of competition law in South Africa.
- Technical and Soft Skills training through our Capacity Building Workshops and use of external training providers.
- Monthlystipend to cover your transport fares and living allowance.
- Coaching and Mentorship programme through our seniors in respective divisions.
- an opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient, free and fair economy for all South Africans.
- A conducive, supportive, stimulating working environment.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission’s vision 2030 of aGrowing and inclusive Economythat serves all South Africans.
- An annual total cost to company package ofR154 580.30.
- The Competition Commission subscribes to equal opportunity, affirmative action and representivity.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
|Communications Grad / Intern
|Information Technology Grad / Intern
|Policy & Research Grad / Intern
|Legal Services Grad / Intern
|Acquisitions Grad / Intern
|Human Resources Grad / Intern