Policy & Research does economic researches and analyses market conditions, structures and trends, and provides economic input to cases.
Minimum requirements: SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS WITH ALL APPLICATIONS
- Applicants must have an Honours in Economics degree.
All graduates should have:
- Good analytical, research and investigative skills.
- Well-developed writing skills
- Interpersonal skills as well as computer literacy are prerequisites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Be a self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure
- An energetic, dynamic and committed individual
- Computer literacy.
IN ADDITION TO YOUR ANNUAL COST TO COMPANY:
- The opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the dynamic and growing field of competition law in South Africa
- Exposure to training opportunities in the field of competition law and economics
- An opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building a fair and efficient economy for all South Africans
(An annual total cost to company package of R123 858-00)
How to Apply
Comments are closed.