Closing Date: 4 May 2012
The successful candidate will join a comprehensive training programme that will be designed around his/ her skills and experience so as to prepare him/her for a career in Sales Management.
- Matric with at least a 3-year Technical / Sales / Commercial-related University / University of Technology qualification
- Practical experience in a sales/architectural environment will be an advantage and a driver’s licence is necessary
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to use initiative
- Good problem solver
- Good negotiating skills.
The successful candidate must be prepared to embark upon further studies and be prepared to relocate to other regions as necessary during and/or after training.
To apply, send your CV to Mr IB Phillips, the HR Practitioner, at fax: (011) 453-7127 or e-mail: [email protected] or post to him at PO Box 49, Germiston 1400.
Should you not have heard from the Company within 21 days of the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.