Location: Cape Town
- Commerce or related qualification –B Comm, B Bus Sci or CA
- Numerical subjects
- MSOffice – Advanced Excel
- Database and PowerPoint experience an advantage
- Business Intelligence experience an advantage
- Understanding of the financial services industry
- Database management and advanced Excel skills
- Analytical / quantitative / IS background
- Provide support to the head of personal investments and the strategy execution manager.
- Co-ordinating, updating and proofing monthly, quarterly and annual collateral outputs for Personal Investments. Including, but not limited to, Monthly Fund Fact Sheets, Personal Investment Management pack, Domestic and International Roadshow Storyboards.
- Engage in strategic project support activities such as scoping, recording and tracking project tasks and end user testing.
- Support with escalations and investigations in client and account manager queries.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Loyalty and integrity
How to Apply
Apply for the Coronation Personal Investments Analyst Graduate Opportunity