- Draw on your accounting and auditing knowledge and achieve the call targets, both in terms of number of calls taken and call handling time.
- Contribute positively to the team targets.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction from the auditing and accounting clients’, as well as call quality, independently and confidently.
- Learn how to capture call / case details accurately and in the appropriate amount of detail.
AND YOU HAVE…
- Completed Matric.
- Expected completion of the second year of a BCom degree / National Diploma / similar in accounting (minimum of NQF level 6), at the end of 2015.
- Expected completion of the second year of an IT related B.Tech / BSc / BCom degree / similar (minimum of NQF level 6), at the end of 2015.
- Excellent level of overall computer literacy.
AND THESE ESSENTIAL SKILLS…
- Good interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Self-motivated; a self-starter.
- Ability to tolerate high levels of stress
- Must show initiative and be a self-starter
- Great attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fast learner
How to Apply
Comments are closed.