Closing Date: 31 August 2014
Location: Gauteng / Cape Town
Audit trainees who are seeking to complete their article contract. You will gain exposure to all sectors and will work with various sizes of organization. You will perform audit tasks from substantive testing to planning the audit and drafting financial accounts.
- An Honours degree in Accounting at an accredited South African university; Or
- An accredited BCom and be registered for an Honours degree or equivalent with the intention of qualifying as a CA (SA).
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Responsible and dedicated to ‘going the extra mile’
- Able to present yourself in a professional way and communicate well
- Able to develop and sustain meaningful RELATIONSHIPS with colleagues and clients
- Can think and act on your feet and are flexible in MEETING objectives and deadlines
- Dedicated to quality service and continuous improvement
- Have an eye for detail and produce precision work
How to Apply
Send the Application form , a copy of your CV, ID and academic records to:
Gauteng: [email protected] or Fax: +27 11 217 8001
Cape Town: [email protected] or Fax: +27 21 481 7081