Closing Date: 14 February 2013
CSIR Consulting and Analytical Services (CAS) unit has vacancies for two (2) Interns in the Environmental Lab. This one-year fixed-term contract is open to recent graduates who require practical work experience. The positions are based in Pretoria.
- Prepare samples for analysis.
- Conduct analyses using analytical instrumentation.
- Meet laboratory requirements in terms of quality and productivity.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of national diploma in analytical chemistry, chemistry or related fields.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and must be able to work well in a team and independently.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and well under pressure.
- Reliable and possess a good work ethic.
- Computer literacy and competency in MS Office.
Applicants must be South Africa citizens.
How to Apply