Location: Pretoria & Stellebosch
Closing Date: 07 June 2013
About the job:
CSIR Built Environment (BE) unit’s research is aimed at supporting South Africa’s competitive performance and the welfare and the quality of life of its people through knowledge-generation for the development of an efficient and globally competitive built environment system.
These Vacation Work positions are based in Pretoria and Stellenbosch for the June and July vacation and will be for a period of four (4) weeks. Candidates must be South Africans.
Key performance areas:
- Contribute and support research in the BE operating unit by working under instruction.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of one year studying in the fields of architecture, building physics, civil, mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled for a degree in the fields mentioned above.
- Excellent computer presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and team skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as in an interdisciplinary team.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Problem-solving, solution-seeking orientation.
- Must have good communication, presentation and writing skills.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.