Closing Date: 20 June 2014
Agrément South Africa is an agency function within CSIR Built Environment and has a vacancy for an Intern: Design Draughtsperson. The agency’s primary business is to guide and evaluate projects of certification through evaluation and testing process to ensure that clients (processes, products, systems, services, etc.) meet fit-for-purpose criterion. It has a reporting line to the Department of Public Works.
- A national diploma in architecture, building science, quantity survey and other related fields.
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD 2013 or the latest version.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft package 2010.
- Understanding / knowledge of the National Building Regulations and SABS standards.
- Ensure that the details and accuracy of the drawings are technically correct and in accordance with the description in the certificate.
- Operate the drawing office and its outputs.
- Publish the certificates on the agency’s website.
- Assist in maintaining the website.
- Understand, interpret and compile drawings of a high standard, required for certification of innovative or non-standard building and construction systems and products.
- Time management skills.
- Knowledge of construction materials and structures.
- Understanding of the agency’s concept and processes.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.